Mold removal, also known as mold remediation, is the process of cleaning up mold in homes and buildings generally caused by some form of water intrusion. Since mold is everywhere and in many ways helpful to our environment, mold can not be abated (completely eradicated) rather it is remediated (cleaned up), so that harmful bloom and spores do not cause health problems. Our primary concern is the health and safety of your family.
The following list is a brief example of the strict protocol in which our certified indoor environmentalists adhere to.
How we protect your property:
- Our first concern is to always restore your home to a healthy living environment. That means we find where the mold is and contain it so that it doesn’t spread to the other rooms.
- First we create a mold barrier to separate the contaminated area from the clean area.
- We then install special HEPA filtration systems to draw clean air into the contained area. Our HEPA filtration system keeps the mold within the contaminated area.
- Mold contaminated items are then removed, such as ceiling tiles, sheet rock or flooring. Anything we cannot remove will be cleaned using a special vacuum and sander fitted with a HEPA filters designed to remove mold.
- When it comes to commercial mold prevention and remediation, the biggest concern for property owners is “What will I do if it comes back?” With other companies consumers have had to pay for extra treatments and property damage. At EnviroShield we use an anti-microbial cleaner and shield to keep the mold from returning. We also believe in our service and product so much that we offer a 25-year warranty on all treated surfaces
EnviroShield follows the IICRC S 520 protocol prescribed by the Indoor Air Quality Association. For more information or clarification on our protocols please call us at: 866-222-1775.
Let’s face it being a builder today is not easy. Codes keep getting tougher, costs keep rising, lawsuits are increasing and nothing is predictable. At the forefront of these issues is the increasing awareness of the problem and effects of mold. EnviroShield recognize the struggles of today’s builders and wants to help ease this burden by using a proactive treatment to protect your buildings against mold.
- New home construction (3 Stage Approach)
- Hypoallergenic treatment on the finished interior of the structure
- New and existing commercial buildings
Why Choose EnviroShield’s Proactive Treatments?
- 25 year warranty
- Odorless, colorless and non-toxic
- Removal of any liability associated with Mold on surfaces we have treated
- Insurance against the effects of water intrusion and the degradation of wood
- Increased marketing potential and separation from competitors
- Dramatic decrease in the cost of mold removal (remediation), insurance claims and lawsuits associated with mold
- Minimal impact on production schedule
Give your company the edge by choosing EnviroShield’s Proactive Shield!