Commercial Mold Removal
When you business needs mold removal contact Enviroshield NW to get help right away. At Enviroshield we specialize in safe, discreet commercial mold removal so you can keep your business operating. Our skilled removal technicians get in quick, get the job done, and get out, while drawing as little attention as possible.
When you see signs of mold or water that could lead to mold damage, give us a call; don’t wait. Mold spreads quickly and an infestation is costly to any business; both in profits and reputation. As soon as you call we will immediately schedule an assessment, inspection, and consultation. Once that's complete, we can get started on your commercial mold remediation and get you back in business.
Mold removal/remediation is the process of cleaning up mold in homes and buildings caused by some form of water intrusion.
With mold everywhere, sometimes environmentally helpful, mold cannot be abated, only remediated. Remediation ensures that harmful bloom and spores do not remain to cause health problems. Our primary concern during mold remediation is the health and safety of your employees and customers.
Discrete Mold Removal
Our specialized mold technicians understand the importance of limiting your company’s downtime. At Enviroshield we promise that there will be minimal business interruption.
The process of commercial mold remediation is different than for residential buildings. For commercial mold removal, we use an odorless, colorless, and non-toxic chemistry based solution that instantly kills mold on contact. And with our 25-year guarantee, you can trust that it won’t come back.
No matter what your commercial business is or how bad your mold problem; Enviroshield can handle it. Our highly trained technicians have worked in:
- Critical care facilities
- Institutional facilities
- High security facilities
- Schools - Universities
- High rises
- And much more
We have mold remediation experience around HVAC and air purification systems, as well as specialized equipment that must be treated with care.
We seek to remove mold safely and thoroughly from your commercial business. The following list is a brief example of the strict protocol in which our certified indoor environmentalists adhere to.
How we protect your property:
- Our first concern is to always restore your building to a healthy living environment. That means we find where the mold is and contain it so that it doesn’t spread to the other rooms.
- First we create a mold barrier to separate the contaminated area from the clean area.
- We then install special HEPA filtration systems to draw clean air into the contained area. Our HEPA filtration system keeps the mold within the contaminated area.
- Mold contaminated items are then removed, such as ceiling tiles, sheet rock or flooring. Anything we cannot remove will be cleaned using a special vacuum and sander fitted with a HEPA filters designed to remove mold.
- When it comes to commercial mold prevention and remediation, the biggest concern for property owners is “What will I do if it comes back?” With other companies consumers have had to pay for extra treatments and property damage. At EnviroShield we use an anti-microbial cleaner and shield to keep the mold from returning. We also believe in our service and product so much that we offer a 25-year warranty on all treated surfaces
EnviroShield follows the IICRC S 520 protocol prescribed by the Indoor Air Quality Association. For more information or clarification on our protocols please call us at: 866-222-1775.
Commercial Mold Prevention
They say that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. In today’s bustling commercial buildings the health of tenants and employees has become a major issue. Builders and owners are held responsible for a multitude of health related problems. Along with growing risk comes necessary precautions. At EnviroShield we recognize you need to focus on your business, not the effects of mold on employee health. That is why we have developed a proactive treatment to help eliminate the effects of mold and bacteria in your building. Creating a safe, healthy environment for your employees.
We can also help commercial building owners save money on their insurance by utilizing our industry leading solution to detect and permanently remove mold and water damage. We work with some of the largest management companies in the country to ensure their units are free of microbial problems and eligible for reduced insurance premiums.
When mold is discovered, the team from EnviroShield deploys a state-of-the-art chemistry-based solution called Aegis that after the cleaning process is finished instantly kills the problem. This EPA approved method attracts the mold and punctures the cell membrane, eliminating the microbes. As a result our solution carries a 25-year warranty against another outbreak in the same location.
Our methods are truly cutting-edge for the mold remediation industry. Other vendors do not clean the mold off before treating. Which according to the EPA and IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association), is referred to as a band-aid approach. It’s essentially a chemical poison that’s painted over the top of the problem. It also seals in the microbe, without providing a way to permanently remove it. Our EPA approved solution doesn’t seal and enables a complete hypoallergenic surface.
Enviroshield understands that mold, allergens, bacteria and viruses don’t just disrupt our health but they end up decreasing our quality of life. Quality of life is important and why our team has devoted 15 years to becoming the Northwest’s leading mold inspection, remediation and proactive treatment company. Our services guarantee the highest quality in customer service. With the best and least invasive technology. Using the strictest protocols to ensure the protection of both commercial and residential properties.
Commercial Applications Include:
- New construction & Existing structures
- Hotels (pools, fitness centers, bathrooms, etc.
- Restaurants (kitchen, bathrooms, etc.)
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Retail Buildings
- Hypoallergenic treatment on the finished interior of the existing structure
Why Choose EnviroShield’s Proactive Treatments?
- 25 year warranty
- Odorless, colorless and non-toxic
- Insurance against the effects of water intrusion and the degradation of wood. Mold removal costs can be 7-10 times more costly than a proactive treatment
- Increased marketing potential and separation from competitors
- Dramatic decrease in the cost of mold removal (remediation), insurance claims and lawsuits associated with mold.
- Increased protection for your employees and customers from the harmful effects of bacteria and mold
Protect what is most important to you by choosing EnviroShield’s Proactive Shield!
Need Commercial Mold Removal?
If you found mold in your business, Enviroshield NW has you covered. Call as soon as you see the problem and we’ll be there immediately to assess the situation. Together, we’ll eliminate your mold problem before it impacts your customers. Contact us today or call 425-488-7688 and talk to our mold removal professionals.