Residential Mold Removal
Residential Mold Removal (Remediation)
Mold removal, also known as mold remediation, is the process of cleaning up mold in homes and buildings generally caused by some form of water intrusion. Since mold is everywhere and in many ways helpful to our environment, mold can not be abated (completely eradicated) rather it is remediated (cleaned up), so that harmful bloom and spores do not cause health problems. Our primary concern is the health and safety of your family. The following list is a brief example of the strict protocol in which our Certified Indoor Environmentalists adhere to as we seek to remove mold safely and thoroughly from your home or building.
Here’s how we protect your property:
- Our first concern is to always restore your home or building to a healthy living environment. That means we find where the mold is and contain it so that it doesn't spread to the other rooms.
- First we create a barrier to separate the contaminated area from the clean area.
- We install a special HEPA filtration system that draws air into the contained area and filters the air so it is clean. The HEPA filtration system keeps the mold in the contaminated area.
- We remove any contaminated items that can be removed, such as ceiling tiles or sheet rock. If they are not able to be removed, we use a vacuum and a sander fitted with a HEPA Filter to remove the mold.
- When it comes to mold prevention and remediation, the biggest concern for property owners is "What will I do if it comes back?" Consumers have been left on their own to pay for additional treatments and property damage resulting from a mold problem that was never solved. At EnviroShield we use an anti-microbial cleaner and shield to keep the mold from returning.
- At EnviroShield we believe in our service and product so much that we offer a 25-year warranty on all treated surfaces.
EnviroShield follows the protocol prescribed by the Indoor Air Quality Association in the document known as IICRC S 520. For more information or clarification on our protocols please call 866-222-1775.
Unexpected events happen which is why we purchase insurance, install security systems and get vaccines. We take these precautions because we realize that prevention can be the key to avoiding serious loss. When it comes to the removal of mold, financial and health costs can be devastating. This is why at EnviroShield we have developed a proactive treatment so that you can breathe easier knowing your home is protected from the harmful effects of bacteria and mold.
Residential Applications Include:
- New Home Construction
- Hypoallergenic treatment on the interior of the existing structure
- Protective treatment after mold remediation and water restoration work
Why Choose EnviroShield’s Proactive Treatments?
- 25 year warranty
- Odorless, colorless and non-toxic
- Insurance against the effects of water intrusion and the degradation of wood
- Mold removal costs can be 7-10 times more costly than a proactive treatment
- Increased protection for those you love from the harmful effects of bacteria and mold
Protect what is most important to you from mold and bacteria by choosing EnviroShield’s Proactive Shield!